Thursday, November 08, 2007

List.

I think the reason that I haven't been keeping up on the blog scene lately is that I'm not really inspired or don't have anything inspiring to say. So, while reading other blogs I came across a random list of things...and "LO"(thanks Lauren) and behold I am inspired. She made a list of things on her mind. I shall do the same. Fun!

~Sons are RAD!
~Rad is an actual term used here in CA.(along with stoked, dude, and the like)
~It's cute to see a four year old rockin' out to a youtube vid(he got to it himself)
~You can make home made spanish rice in no time.
~Music stirs emotion.
~Americans want benefits without work.
~Day light savings time SUCKS!(it's 6:40 and already been dark for over an hour)
~Nothing is new under the son.
~I love family.
~Halloween candy=grouchy kids with headaches.
~I am going to see Paramore in concert Saturday.
~Dads are expert paper airplane makers.
~I need a hair cut.

Ah...feels good to have something on the books. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home