Thursday, December 09, 2010

it's been several years!


WOW!! i just remembered that i have a blog! darn fb ruining my creative writing...isn't that just like us though...so much easier just to put a snippet up rather than taking the time to write a full thought! i couldn't even remember the name of this blog and where to find it...interesting.


i was thinking, as i riffled through all the OLD {my kids are so grown up since these last pics were taken!}posts on this blog, not much has changed, but at the same time, soooo much has changed. my sons have entered a different phase{half of them are teens!}, i have entered a different phase, my marriage is in a different phase. essentially, we are the same God lovin' people but we have all put a few lessons on the board since i last wrote. it's goooooood to look back to where you once were. it's like a measuring stick to where you are now.


one thing that has changed is that now...right now...i am only a WIFE and MOM! Praise the Lord! perhaps, one reason that i've lost track of this blog is that i couldn't find it under all of my hats. we homeschooled for a few years, somewhat successfully, but now...the boys are back to public school and all is well. i'm loving so much my "new job"! it is so obviously where God wants me to be.


so maybe, just maybe, i'll use some of my time to hang out here and get some thoughts out of my head. i used to love doing that...time to revisit~i do believe. stay tuned...might just get interesting!

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Me & Me said...

Hey this is cheating on facebook!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Steph said...

that comment looks like i wrote it to myself. ;) all of our blogs are under your email. <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home