Thursday, February 16, 2006

No, not like a pan.

I had to clean the house today! I have really been lagging this last week, just haven't felt like doing much in the chore area. I hate when I get in those slumps because (as read in the "I think the mom's gone crazy" post) I think I have some sort of illness. Seriously! I have been beating myself up all week for the way the house WAS! Yahoo, it's clean today! Floors done, kitchen done, bathrooms done, bed made and so on...

That isn't what I wanted to post on. I wanted to urge all of my "readers" to be listeners...listeners of Skillet! No, not like a pan. Skillet, the ultimate in rock bands! All of their albums are AMAZING! I put them on when I started cleaning and whoa...they rock hard core for Jesus!! That's the best part. They are singing unto the Lord in holy moly rock and roll! Check 'em out! My family and I are long time "Panheads". We have all of there cd's downloaded. And have been to many of there concerts! I think Calvin was just a newborn when he went to his first live show. YUP, they rock! Oh, and they have an awesome chick drummer!(the blonde in the pic)

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Me & Me said...

Skillet is the absolute best Rock Band of all time.

Note that my point of view is Christian.

M

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Me & Me said...

so much more than music...;)
S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home