Saturday, March 18, 2006

Cure for the common woman...

So, a cure for my previous post:

step#1: get an amazing husband that will take all four of your sons all day so that you can do step #2 and on top of that... buys you peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and peeps (two of my absolute favorite treats!!).

step #2: go get an in depth facial.

For Christmas this year David (Matt's bro) gave my mom and I a four time visit package to a local salon. The first visit was hair, this time it was face! And let me just say...THANKS DAVE! I went in thinking that it was going to be like the facial that you get at the mall. NOT SO...it was amazing. First, Mandy (the facial giver) takes you to this low lit room with soft music and aromatherapy. You put on the gown thingy and wait...in a heated bed with really soft blankets. She comes in and you just close your eyes and enjoy the decollete massage and deep skin stuff. The aroma is mostly lavendar and stuff like that. By the time it was over I was like butter. Too bad I had to re-enter the nasty world. I really didn't want to come out of that room. That's okay though, in two weeks we go back for visit #3: exfolliating back salt glow...and some other stuff. yesssssss...


Ahhhhhh....I am much better now!

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mom said...

I had the most wonderful morning with you. Can't wait till the next appointment!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger David said...

Glad you enjoyed it Steph! Looking forward to reading your blog on a regular basis now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home